Is it truly a memorable event without flowers? When you're choosing a bouquet for a friend, family member, loved one, or yourself, don't forget to consider the gorgeousness of the eucalyptus plant. It’s a botanical piece that offers attractive benefits on its own and shouldn’t be overlooked.
Regardless of the way you style your eucalyptus flower arrangement, its leaves provide a wonderful accent.
The Benefits of Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus may be used for a multitude of things, from natural cough medicine to decor. Eucalyptus may also be used as tea when mixed with other herbs, such as mint or lavender. Meanwhile, creating a natural-looking flower arrangement requires one to carefully select flowers that match or pair well with the elements of eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus helps prevent allergies. Allergen-friendly flower arrangements are suitable for those with allergy symptoms.
- Eucalyptus leaves offer a modern and stylish look due to their flattened and smoothly rounded shape. It’s also an embodiment of sophistication at its finest, as bunching adds a dramatic and modern flair to any bouquet.
- Eucalyptus oil can serve as a mosquito repellent. Attach a bouquet to a nearby piece of furniture or an outdoor place where you'd like to use it frequently, and the eucalyptus will help keep the insects away.
- Eucalyptus also has a lovely fragrance. From candles to essential oils and incense or flowers, its smell lights up any environment.
Flowers That Pair Well With Eucalyptus
Because eucalyptus is an accent, it works well with a varied range of blooms. Some eucalyptus bouquets may be simple with a single type of flower, while more elaborate ones contain many flowers and foliage. Moreover, Eucalyptus trees offer several good blooms, which you may use for almost all types of arrangements.
To create stunning Eucalyptus bouquets, look into using roses, carnations, peonies, pompom flowers, starflowers, and hydrangeas:
- Roses are lovely for any arrangement for any special occasion. With roses, you can combine its petals to the green hues of the Eucalyptus plant for a visually striking piece. Roses and Eucalyptus make a good pairing because they are easily accessible, easy to arrange, and are appealing together.
- Carnations are also common flowers that mix well with eucalyptus leaves. The simple beauty of their vibrant pink petals goes perfectly well with darker eucalyptus flowers.
- Peonies are flowers shaped like carnations and roses, with familiar texture and fragrance. A eucalyptus and peony combination helps you achieve a boho-chic style or a classic and fashionable appearance with white peonies.
- Pompom flowers have tiny, rough, and spherical petals. This feature highlights the different forms of Eucalyptus leaves, which have round and pointy shapes. Combining spherical eucalyptus leaves with pompoms gives your design an eclectic look.
- Starflowers have pointed petals that stretch out to resemble a star. These dramatic petals blend nicely with Eucalyptus leaves and fit well together for flower arrangements.
- Hydrangeas are more elaborate in appearance. They are expressive and attractive and complement well with the simplicity of Eucalyptus leaves. With this flower arrangement, you can achieve a pleasant balance.
Eucalyptus plants look magnificent by themselves. Their modern beauty is understated, which is why we’re paying closer attention to its purpose beyond fragrance-blending and medicinal benefits.
Pairing these gorgeous leaves with the right flowers can help you achieve your best flower arrangements, whether it’s for a special event, a friend or loved one, or just for your home or office space. Furthermore, you can use eucalyptus to produce a gorgeous garland for any time of the year.
If you’re looking for flower arrangement delivery, Upscale and Posh offers hand-crafted bouquets by the most talented florists all across Dubai and the UAE. With quality service, we offer same-day deliveries for your loved ones. Call us and get your bouquet gift sets today!